About and Contact
Whether you’re moving house or simply like to keep an eye on the housing market, myfamilyhome.co.uk has all the latest news on all aspects of home ownership.
The myfamilyhome.co.uk editorial team aims to provide informative and engaging daily news and feature pieces for anyone interested in keeping up to date with the latest developments in the property market.
The latest property stories are covered in an objective and factual way, with news broken down by topic and linked to related articles.
If you would like to send us a press release, contact us about advertising or simply want to know more about myfamilyhome.co.uk, please contact us at email@example.com
House Price Index
- House price recovery says Nationwide
- London Olympics forecast to stagnate house prices
- House prices for June show improvement
- House prices show improvement as market stabilises
- It’s a seller’s market in some parts of the country
- New build property prices ‘up 7.7% in 12 months’
- House prices ‘down 0.5% in 2011’
- Property prices ‘resilient in 2011’
- Property sales to rise, but house prices to fall in 2012
- Buyer demand and sales ‘lift in November’
- Investigation into consumer understanding of energy bills
- EDF Energy to cuts gas costs by 5%
- Energy saving tips from ConserveEnergy
- UK fuel poverty hotspots revealed
- Ofgem outlines Smart Meter protection plan
- E.ON energy price rise to kick in tomorrow
- Northerners paying more for home energy
- Families blame each other for energy wastage
- A quarter of UK boilers 'at risk of breaking'
- UK homes braced for biggest ever energy bills