Women are much less likely to cause disasters when carrying out DIY tasks around the home, a new study has found. While many men claim to be the kings of home improvement, in reality it is their female partners who are more likely to get the job done.
A new study by MORE TH>N pet insurance has found that the attachment men have with their pets is greater than that of their female counterparts. Men are more likley to cancel a social engagement or take time off work in the event of a pet going missing, the research found.
House Price Index
- House price recovery says Nationwide
- London Olympics forecast to stagnate house prices
- House prices for June show improvement
- House prices show improvement as market stabilises
- It’s a seller’s market in some parts of the country
- New build property prices ‘up 7.7% in 12 months’
- House prices ‘down 0.5% in 2011’
- Property prices ‘resilient in 2011’
- Property sales to rise, but house prices to fall in 2012
- Buyer demand and sales ‘lift in November’
- Investigation into consumer understanding of energy bills
- EDF Energy to cuts gas costs by 5%
- Energy saving tips from ConserveEnergy
- UK fuel poverty hotspots revealed
- Ofgem outlines Smart Meter protection plan
- E.ON energy price rise to kick in tomorrow
- Northerners paying more for home energy
- Families blame each other for energy wastage
- A quarter of UK boilers 'at risk of breaking'
- UK homes braced for biggest ever energy bills